Friday, March 24, 2006

Embracing my feelings | 痛快去感受

Whew, common test is officially over and I am goanna embrace the fun of enrichment week Believe it or not it is really a do or die week, no matter how boring it will be, I am determine to make it fun. Seriously, the common test really shook my world. Now that it stopped shaking, let’s get on with life! Three cheers to all out there that have miraculously survived common test. Cheers to all out there who have showered best wishes on me, and also to those who didn’t… haha…that’s my life.

Let’s see… the holiday was rather short considered that I only remember flashes of images of some parts only. The combined camp was rather an interesting event to me, cos I am in a different role. Nothing really left an extremely deep impression on me, but at least I am able to enjoy it.

As predicted, the “precious” went away again this year. Perhaps the anticipation of such a situation makes me rather immune to the announcement. 输了却输得很光荣,那才是人生最痛快的事。明年从新再来我们仍然是一条好汉,哪怕吃不起苦,只有不敢吃苦的人。RVSJ rox! Me have to leave them for time being and hopefully they can do it. Meanwhile there is other stuff which I should be attending to.

If it took me one whole holiday to truly realise my dependence on it to keep myself sane, then perhaps making that decision will never be wrong. I am really disappointed by myself that only the surface can be read out loud and explain to all others. To be understood or to let people not understand, is a part of me which I can never predict. 所谓有口难言。。。嗨。。。真是一言难尽啊!If only you will understand me one day, if that one day will really come, I will be willing to wait for that day, no matter how long it takes, no matter how many one way streets I will have to pass through, so long as the day will come…

I will wait for that day…

痛快去爱痛快去痛痛快去悲伤痛快去感动生命给了什么我就享受什么每颗人间烟火全都不要错过
每一天都是一个节庆每件事都发生来丰富我的记忆很好奇还有谁等着闯进我日记欢迎光临亲爱的请享用我的感情
笑与哭都值得用力气吻和泪都是该裱框纪念的痕迹很乐意每段路都有陌生人同行爱或伤害都欢呼都是活过的证据艳阳暴雨不要客气请一直澎湃我热切的血液我活着的目的就是活得鲜明痛快迎接痛快等候痛快去试探痛快去触碰生命安排什么我就感谢什么每颗人间烟火全都美丽了我


陳湧翹